Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Philosophy 598 598 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Physics 219 219 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Skeptics 214 214 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 23 Why are particular combinations of algebraic properties "richer" than others?
- 19 Is it possible for everything that exists to have a definition?
- 17 Intuition for a physical real line vs. a physical "hyperreal line"
- 14 Why is MemoryInUse Very Different from the Actual Amount of Memory Being Used?
- 10 "instruction 9223372036854775807" Bug and Bug with Using DeleteCases inside Compile
- 9 Looking for a Compilable Form of DeleteDuplicates
- 9 What is the relationship between Confucianism and the Chinese Government?
- View more network posts →