I am a retired database programmer. I have a masters in applied mathematics from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and a masters in pure mathematics from the University of Maine at Orono.
Miami Beach, FL, USA
Member for 1 year, 3 months
53 profile views
Last seen 19 hours ago
Top Network Posts
- 20 Asserting that Atheism and Theism are both faith based positions
- 17 Is it possible when two people in a debate "throwing" "logical fallacy" to each other?
- 15 What's the name of the logical fallacy where a debater extends a statement far beyond the original statement to make it true?
- 13 How can substance dualism survive the arguments from neuroscience?
- 13 Can time exist without change?
- 10 Is religion necessary for the good life?
- 9 Is "I cannot imagine a mechanism for X to happen, so X can never happen" a named logical fallacy?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (22)
8 Policy on Older Questions Nov 6 '18
4 2018 Moderator Election Q&A - Questionnaire Oct 7 '18
3 Wikipedia vs Philosophy Nov 4 '18
3 Why is this question unclear? Dec 13 '18
2 Why are we far less popular than /r/askphilosophy? Dec 24 '18
2 Why is fitch so popular? Nov 28 '18
2 Alternatives to Stackexchange Philosophy Nov 20 '18