B.A. Philosophy, 1st class hons., London; Ph.D., London. Retired philosophy lecturer, University of London. Main professional interests are ethics, political philosophy, and the philosophy of history. Recent shift of interest to epistemology and metaphysics.
Member for 1 year, 2 months
27 profile views
Last seen Jan 7 at 15:57
Top Network Posts
- 55 Since words are defined in terms of other words in dictionaries, leading to infinite loops, does it mean natural languages are meaningless?
- 52 What logical fallacy is "If you don't like it, move!"?
- 50 Does the no true Scotsman fallacy apply to anti Stalinist etc. communism?
- 44 Is the "legacy" of Marx & Engels unwarranted?
- 39 Why is a lion not evil?
- 33 How can a person truly love another if hard determinism is true?
- 26 How are workers exploited when they have a choice in working for a boss?
- View more network posts →