B.A. Philosophy, 1st class hons., London; Ph.D., London. Retired philosophy lecturer, University of London. Main professional interests are ethics, political philosophy, and the philosophy of history. Recent shift of interest to epistemology and metaphysics.
Member for 1 year, 6 months
34 profile views
Last seen May 7 at 8:13
Top network posts
- 56 Since words are defined in terms of other words in dictionaries, leading to infinite loops, does it mean natural languages are meaningless?
- 51 What logical fallacy is "If you don't like it, move!"?
- 50 Does the no true Scotsman fallacy apply to anti Stalinist etc. communism?
- 45 Is the "legacy" of Marx & Engels unwarranted?
- 41 Why is a lion not evil?
- 34 How can a person truly love another if hard determinism is true?
- 29 Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence
- View more network posts →