Not a professional philosopher -- undergraduate courses, plus extended reading for several decades.
Top network posts
- 29 Is "I cannot imagine a mechanism for X to happen, so X can never happen" a named logical fallacy?
- 9 Is the Münchhausen trilemma really a trilemma?
- 7 Does hiding a truth constitute lying?
- 5 Which movement was Karl Popper talking about?
- 5 How can substance dualism (Cartesian) explain how the mind is affected from brain damage?
- 5 How do modern substance dualists answer the question of WHERE the interaction between the mind and the brain take place?
- 5 What do philosophers mean when they say qualia do not exist?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.