I have nothing to boast about.
To be an impossible human is to think in impossible ways.
For a philosopher the worst is unrequited love.
One wise man doubted he needs to breathe. And died.
Why should I care what others say if I can better?
Truth. The greatest lie of humanity.
My life is meaningless - I'm free.
Member for 3 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 17 '19 at 6:39
- Philosophy 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges99 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Biology 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.3k 1.3k 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Politics 577 577 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 495 495 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 97 Do beneficial viruses exist? If so, what examples are there?
- 36 Is circular reasoning always a fallacy?
- 36 What is the point of prohibiting currently impossible things?
- 19 Do some genes follow Rock-Paper-Scissors model of dominance?
- 17 Promoting controversial opinions in a work of fiction
- 14 Let comments retain their pings when they are moved to chat
- 12 Has science fiction ever caused scientists to do real research?
- View more network posts →