I have nothing to boast about.
To be an impossible human is to think in impossible ways.
For a philosopher the worst is unrequited love.
One wise man doubted he needs to breathe. And died.
Why should I care what others say if I can better?
Truth. The greatest lie of humanity.
My life is meaningless - I'm free.
Member for 2 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 17 '19 at 6:39
- Philosophy 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges88 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Biology 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.2k 1.2k 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Politics 577 577 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 495 495 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 94 Do beneficial viruses exist? If so, what examples are there?
- 36 What is the point of prohibiting currently impossible things?
- 36 Is circular reasoning always a fallacy?
- 19 Do some genes follow Rock-Paper-Scissors model of dominance?
- 17 Promoting controversial opinions in a work of fiction
- 13 Let comments retain their pings when they are moved to chat
- 12 Why are legal and moral responsibilities said to be different?
- View more network posts →