- Mathematics 952 952 11 gold badge77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 668 668 11 gold badge99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Physics 639 639 11 gold badge55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Philosophy 303 303 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 52 Why is there no magnetic field around a wire connected to electricity at home?
- 17 What is the reason to use OpenJDK?
- 7 What are all underlying assumptions in the definition of Cartesian Product in Naive Set Theory?
- 6 Why can we replace a variable with a constant in a limit?
- 6 Why does the concept of differentiation have the meaning only on open sets?
- 5 Why do I doubt my logical reasoning?
- 5 Taking a natural number different from zero as a base case in an inductive proof
- View more network posts →