Recently there's been a wave of moderators and other users suspending their moderation activity, e.g. addressing queues and performing edits on others' posts. Their reasons are just, so doing the same.
Insane futurist who believes that science/technology will lead to solutions for all the world's ails.
Currently putting together a startup based on what's sorta like general artificial intelligence.
Member for 2 years, 11 months
10 profile views
Last seen 17 hours ago
- Academia 5.7k 5.7k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Physics 3.9k 3.9k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Skeptics 3.8k 3.8k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Politics 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 175 Slept through final, professor is giving me a zero and failing me – is there anything I can do to change this?
- 120 Why does Windows store Wi-Fi passwords in a reversible format?
- 76 Is there a math expression equivalent to the conditional ternary operator?
- 73 Why are some against the removal of a statue of Robert E. Lee?
- 68 Why don't poor people vote in the United States?
- 66 Is bread bad for ducks?
- 64 Is there a physical limit to data transfer rate?
- View more network posts →