- English Language & Usage 61.2k 61.2k 1717 gold badges115115 silver badges230230 bronze badges
- Mathematics 7.5k 7.5k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Linguistics 4k 4k 1717 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Philosophy 3.1k 3.1k 1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.8k 1.8k 1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 594 How do you quote a passage that has used '[sic]' mistakenly?
- 210 What is a feminine version of 'guys'?
- 160 What is "ass door"?
- 123 What do you call a disk with a hole in the middle?
- 115 Is it true that English has no future tense?
- 93 Is there a saying or proverb for a situation where the weakest party will always lose?
- 85 Factorial and exponential dual identities
- View more network posts →
Top tags (10)
5 Overlapping Questions Oct 16 '11
2 Questions migrated away from us still appear Sep 19 '11
1 Are questions concerning movies accepted? Dec 30 '11