Philosopher of science and STS [science and technology studies] researcher, specializing in public scientific controversies. Currently working in science policy with interests in statistics, data science, and bibliometrics. MS Mathematics (Univ. of Illinois-Chicago, 2005); PhD Philosophy (Univ. of Notre Dame, 2012)
Top network posts
- 10 Managing high autocorrelation in MCMC
- 9 What type of chart is this?
- 7 If everything is theory laden, how can one argue against climate change deniers?
- 7 Do postmodernists insist that "laws of physics" are "mere social conventions"? Or not anymore?
- 7 Do good explanations have to be true?
- 6 According to Popper, what is logical positivism's role in scientific ethics?
- 6 Popper vs Kuhn, Science and Progression
- View more network posts →