PhD Student in Philosophy.
Studying metaphysics, philosophy of mathematics, and logic. Dabbling in history of philosophy, mainly history of logic and history of analytic philosophy.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
32 profile views
Last seen May 16 at 17:13
- Philosophy 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.2k 2.2k 99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Academia 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Chess 703 703 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 60 Exporting from Inkscape to LaTeX - via TikZ
- 42 Is it fine to cancel class on days before national holidays, due to low attendance?
- 35 Code-trolling/prank questions for TeX.SX?
- 31 Two years into my PhD program, and Mom is dying of cancer. Should I tell my advisor about it?
- 20 How to create a command that automatically escapes curly braces?
- 19 In what sense of "structure" do group homomorphisms "preserve structure"?
- 17 What lessons have mathematicians drawn from the existence of non-standard models?
- View more network posts →