Philosophy is more of a dance than a statue! I believe in the wisdom of Frederick Douglass who said that education is a rhythmic process of being "mis-educated" and "re-educated" unto death, a true life-long endeavor.
I am especially interested in symbolic logic, process philosophy, and philosophy of culture.
Member for 7 years, 3 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jan 26 '14 at 6:44
Top network posts
- 12 What is the telos of a proposition?
- 10 What are the Moral Sentiments of Capitalism according to Adam Smith?
- 8 Can we do without Necessity?
- 6 Does Bergson view symbols negatively or only as a secondary source of knowledge?
- 6 Does Art require an Audience?
- 5 Does truth not require belief?
- 5 Does Kant anywhere introduce a collective subject?
- View more network posts →