M.A. in Philosophy (OU-UK 15'), B.A. in the same (CUGS '07). Primarily interested in identity relations, modal logic, and philosophy of mind.
Occupation: DevOps Sysadmin (BSDA Certified). Website perpetually under development.
- Philosophy 2.4k 2.4k 1313 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 778 778 99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 284 284 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Information Security 271 271 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 219 Best practice: Should I always install a fresh OS for new employees?
- 65 how to show lines in common (reverse diff)?
- 28 Is there any rigorous philosophical basis for atheism?
- 19 What is the origin of the Continental vs. Analytic divide?
- 16 How can I explain to non-techie friends that "cryptography is good"?
- 14 Does Searle's Chinese Room model computers correctly?
- 12 Is there a flaw in Spinoza's argument about gender inequality?
- View more network posts →