M.A. in Philosophy (OU-UK 15'), B.A. in the same (CUGS '07). Primarily interested in identity relations, modal logic, and philosophy of mind.
Occupation: DevOps Sysadmin (BSDA Certified). Website perpetually under development.
- Philosophy 2.1k 2.1k 1212 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 586 586 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Information Security 271 271 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 266 266 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 217 Best practice: Should I always install a fresh OS for new employees?
- 46 how to show lines in common (reverse diff)?
- 27 Is there any rigorous philosophical basis for atheism?
- 18 What is the origin of the Continental vs. Analytic divide?
- 16 How can I explain to non-techie friends that "cryptography is good"?
- 14 Does Searle's Chinese Room model computers correctly?
- 12 Is there a flaw in Spinoza's argument about gender inequality?
- View more network posts →
2 Do we have the best tagline for this SE? Dec 25 '15
1 What should we do about reference requests Nov 22 '12