I earned my PhD from the University of Florida focusing on mathematical logic. In particular most of my research is in descriptive set theory and in computable model theory. In both cases I am interested in studying graphs from the perspective of those two areas.
Top network posts
- 21 Image of L^1 under the Fourier Transform
- 14 Descriptive Complexity of Knot Equivalence
- 13 Continuous and Open maps
- 13 Axiom of Choice and Determinacy
- 12 Homeomorphisms of X form a topological group
- 11 Is countable intersection of open sets an open set???
- 11 Up-to-date version of Principia Mathematica?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 11 '12