- Mathematics 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 793 793 33 gold badges1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 559 559 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 461 461 11 gold badge55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Philosophy 453 453 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 Can you have negative sets?
- 8 In Aristotle, What does it mean for something to be predicated?
- 8 Why are there such things as 'time adverbs'?
- 6 Why are pure tones depicted as sine waves?
- 6 What do we call those words that stand in for other verbs?
- 6 What is a term to describe something that is not necessary to begin with, but becomes so as a result of a non necessary choice?
- 5 Python - is there a way to store an operation(+ - * /) in a list or as a variable?
- View more network posts →