Independent researcher in Comparative Religion and Metaphysics. Day job used to be sound engineer and musician and still do some playing and recording. Main mission these days is to attempt to widen the reading list of the typical university philosophy department to include the whole of philosophy. Not an easy task but someone has to try.
I have a blog and an essay archive but may not post the links since I am not here to advertise.
Member for 3 years, 2 months
10 profile views
Last seen May 28 at 11:57
Top network posts
- 8 Seeking the Source of an Aristotle quotation
- 8 How can a non-religious person justify or rationalize hope or optimism in an absurd world?
- 6 Happiness, rebirth, and the death of an arahant
- 5 Is there a term for the philosophical view that claims nothing exists independently of interaction?
- 5 Can / Should Philosophy be made more 'accessible'?
- 5 Quantum mechanics and the principle of bivalence
- 5 Why can't we reason or logic our way to NIrvana?
- View more network posts →