- Mathematics 7.6k 7.6k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Physics 826 826 44 gold badges1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- French Language 537 537 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 367 367 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Economics 259 259 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 26 A ping-pong ball lying inside a wine glass
- 12 Why does this ln function inverse?
- 12 Interesting Olympiad Style Problem about Invariance
- 10 $f:A\to B$ and $g:B\to A$ two functions such that $f\circ g\circ f$ is bijective. Then so are $f, g$
- 10 A conceptual doubt regarding Forced Oscillations and Resonance
- 8 Find the probability that the thirteenth spade will appear before the thirteenth diamond?
- 8 [Proof Verification]: The closure of a set is closed.
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.