Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- English Language Learners 3.1k 3.1k 66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Philosophy 816 816 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Politics 355 355 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 337 337 11 gold badge22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Puzzling 321 321 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 46 Is it a fallacy, and if so which, to believe we are special because our existence on Earth seems improbable?
- 15 what does "abstract away from" mean?
- 14 "Toasters and insulin pumps"?
- 12 Can I say "Call it a project" similar to "Call it a day"
- 11 How to prevent eggplant having a tough or rubbery texture
- 10 Cheese Cutting Tools
- 10 Why does the US still have military bases in Japan and South Korea?
- View more network posts →