I have a PhD in philosophy, and I am a college professor at a philosophy department. I specialize in the philosophies of mind, cognitive science and biology.
Member for 8 years, 3 months
16 profile views
Last seen Mar 7 at 11:26
- Philosophy 2.4k 2.4k 1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 689 689 11 gold badge66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 539 539 11 gold badge33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Mathematica 363 363 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 193 193 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 46 How to append data to a json file?
- 37 Is there a way to edit author name after publication for trans people (at least online)?
- 28 Why do people still believe in free will?
- 26 Uniformly distributed n-dimensional probability vectors over a simplex
- 17 What's so fallacious about the Slippery Slope Fallacy?
- 11 What is the difference between Law of Excluded Middle and Principle of Bivalence?
- 11 What would happen if suddenly, 1+1=2 is disproved?
- View more network posts →