I have a PhD in philosophy, and I am a college professor at a philosophy department. I specialize in the philosophies of mind, cognitive science and biology.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
16 profile views
Last seen Mar 31 at 19:03
- Philosophy 2.6k 2.6k 1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 839 839 11 gold badge88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 538 538 11 gold badge33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Mathematica 373 373 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 193 193 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 How to append data to a json file?
- 37 Is there a way to edit author name after publication for trans people (at least online)?
- 29 Why do people still believe in free will?
- 27 Uniformly distributed n-dimensional probability vectors over a simplex
- 18 What's so fallacious about the Slippery Slope Fallacy?
- 12 What is the difference between Law of Excluded Middle and Principle of Bivalence?
- 11 What would happen if suddenly, 1+1=2 is disproved?
- View more network posts →