In physics my main area of interest is the relationship between quantum gravity and quantum computation and other aspects of holography. In mathematics my main areas of interest are foundational frameworks, such as mathematical logic, and the theory of computation.
Other areas of interest include:
- Philosophy of mathematics
- Philosophy of language
- Philosophy of mind
- Philosophy of artificial intelligence
- Computational lingustics
- History of analytic philosophy
- History of mathematics
I dream of a day when programming job interviews are done in Haskell instead of Java.
Washington, DC, United States
Member for 4 years
68 profile views
Last seen Sep 4 '19 at 23:19
- Philosophy 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 452 452 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Physics 255 255 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 213 213 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 180 180 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 22 Contemporary philosophy of mathematics
- 17 How does Penrose defeat the computational theory of mind?
- 13 Quine on higher set theory
- 12 Who is Plato and Socrates' God?
- 10 On Wittgenstein's family resemblance and machine learning
- 10 Does Google's latest translation tool support Jerry Fodor's Language of Thought Hypothesis?
- 10 How does Gödel's incompleteness theorem apply to materialism and the mind
- View more network posts →