In physics my main area of interest is the relationship between quantum gravity and quantum computation and other aspects of holography. In mathematics my main areas of interest are foundational frameworks, such as mathematical logic, and the theory of computation.
Other areas of interest include:
- Philosophy of mathematics
- Philosophy of language
- Philosophy of mind
- Philosophy of artificial intelligence
- Computational lingustics
- History of analytic philosophy
- History of mathematics
I dream of a day when programming job interviews are done in Haskell instead of Java.
Washington, DC, United States
Member for 3 years, 8 months
67 profile views
Last seen Sep 4 at 23:19
- Philosophy 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 347 347 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Physics 255 255 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 180 180 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 158 158 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 20 Contemporary Philosophy of Mathematics
- 17 How does Penrose defeat the computational theory of mind?
- 13 Quine on higher set theory
- 12 Who is Plato and Socrates' God?
- 10 On Wittgenstein's family resemblance and machine learning
- 10 Does Google's latest translation tool support Jerry Fodor's Language of Thought Hypothesis?
- 10 Look at what is being said not who is saying it
- View more network posts →