- Academia♦ 104.8k 104.8k 4747 gold badges404404 silver badges448448 bronze badges
- Skeptics 9.4k 9.4k 55 gold badges4141 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 677 677 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 270 How do mobile carriers know video resolution over HTTPS connections?
- 235 Are there 96 million workers in the US who want a job and can't get one?
- 215 I believe I have solved a famous open problem. How do I convince people in the field that I am not a crank?
- 189 Two years into my PhD program, and Mom is dying of cancer. Should I tell my advisor about it?
- 184 Why do most people think it's a bad idea to read from slides?
- 172 Identical projects by students at two different colleges: still plagiarism?
- 161 What to remember when supervising female PhD students?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 18 '15