I usually ask basic questions - probably because I tend to look for precision so to come to terms with delicate differences, if exist, between different schools of thought. Usually my teachers do not have patience to answer students' questions...
Very happy I've ran across this site.
Member for 3 years, 10 months
170 profile views
Last seen Apr 2 '18 at 19:03
Top network posts
- 21 What was Cantor's philosophical reason for accepting the infinite but rejecting the infinitesimal?
- 15 How to assess philosophically whether String Theory is Science or rather Metaphysics?
- 14 Is geometry mathematical or empirical?
- 14 Where one should draw a line between X and Philosophy of X?
- 12 What is the philosophical ground for distinguishing logic and mathematics?
- 10 What are computable numbers, and what is their philosophical significance?
- 10 What is the axiom of reducibility? And what philosophical controversies did it incite?
- View more network posts →