Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Philosophy 3.6k 3.6k 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 2.1k 2.1k 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mythology & Folklore 812 812 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Genealogy & Family History 103 103 33 bronze badges
- Physics 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 19 Is the idea that "Everything is energy" even coherent?
- 11 Was Aristotle really wrong about gravity?
- 10 Is Zeus ever referred to as Earthshaker?
- 10 Where are Galois's notes?
- 9 Can one speak unambiguously of "The" Scientific Method?
- 9 Where is the source of the Seneca quote “to be good, it is not enough to be better than the worst”?
- 8 Mathematical results that became known long after their authors passed away
- View more network posts →