First things first: I know precious little about philosophy - but I'm eager to learn. That's why I created this site (yes, I actually am the user that originally proposed this site a long time ago last year).
I'll mostly be sitting back and reading some of the content since my limited understanding of the topics prevents me from answering most questions.
Member for 9 years, 3 months
3 profile views
Last seen Mar 15 '17 at 2:42
- Stack Overflow 60.7k 60.7k 6262 gold badges234234 silver badges339339 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 30k 30k 3636 gold badges161161 silver badges248248 bronze badges
- Stack Apps♦ 22.7k 22.7k 1010 gold badges5555 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 21k 21k 22 gold badges8282 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Area 51 10k 10k 33 gold badges66 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 891 How to get the home directory in Python?
- 431 How to force a line break in a long word in a DIV?
- 371 Using reCAPTCHA on localhost
- 260 How to make a floated div 100% height of its parent?
- 252 How to prevent form from being submitted?
- 248 Is it possible to declare two variables of different types in a for loop?
- 198 Programmatically Create X509 Certificate using OpenSSL
- View more network posts →