First things first: I know precious little about philosophy - but I'm eager to learn. That's why I created this site (yes, I actually am the user that originally proposed this site a long time ago last year).
I'll mostly be sitting back and reading some of the content since my limited understanding of the topics prevents me from answering most questions.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
3 profile views
Last seen Mar 15 '17 at 2:42
- Stack Overflow 35k 35k 6161 gold badges222222 silver badges329329 bronze badges
- Stack Apps♦ 22.5k 22.5k 99 gold badges5454 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 21.6k 21.6k 3434 gold badges151151 silver badges241241 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 16.7k 16.7k 22 gold badges7979 silver badges120120 bronze badges
- Area 51 10k 10k 33 gold badges66 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 390 How to force a line break in a loooooong word in a DIV?
- 318 Using reCAPTCHA on localhost
- 251 How to make a floated div 100% height of its parent?
- 219 Is it possible to declare two variables of different types in a for loop?
- 211 How to prevent form from being submitted?
- 175 Programmatically Create X509 Certificate using OpenSSL
- 169 Sandbox archive
- View more network posts →