First things first: I know precious little about philosophy - but I'm eager to learn. That's why I created this site (yes, I actually am the user that originally proposed this site a long time ago last year).
I'll mostly be sitting back and reading some of the content since my limited understanding of the topics prevents me from answering most questions.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen Mar 15 '17 at 2:42
- Stack Overflow 60k 60k 6262 gold badges234234 silver badges337337 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 29.8k 29.8k 3636 gold badges161161 silver badges247247 bronze badges
- Stack Apps♦ 22.7k 22.7k 1010 gold badges5555 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 21k 21k 22 gold badges8282 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Area 51 10k 10k 33 gold badges66 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 870 How to get the home directory in Python?
- 426 How to force a line break in a long word in a DIV?
- 363 Using reCAPTCHA on localhost
- 259 How to make a floated div 100% height of its parent?
- 247 How to prevent form from being submitted?
- 244 Is it possible to declare two variables of different types in a for loop?
- 193 Programmatically Create X509 Certificate using OpenSSL
- View more network posts →