Top network posts
- 110 Why don't fair coin tosses "add up"? Or... is "gambler's fallacy" really valid?
- 12 Does philosophy progress?
- 11 Why does the material conditional have the truth table it does?
- 10 What's the current status of the "paradox of analysis"? And are there any strong and widely accepted resolutions?
- 10 What are the major philosophical interpretations of probability?
- 9 Is there any prospect for a unified account of rationality?
- 8 Why might you not accept ¬(¬A) = A?
- View more network posts →