Top network posts
- 113 Why don't fair coin tosses "add up"? Or... is "gambler's fallacy" really valid?
- 21 Why bother with anything else besides Aristotle's syllogistic logic?
- 17 Why is it wrong to answer a question with a tautology? Isn't "2+2" correct when answering 'What is "2+2"'?
- 14 Does philosophy progress?
- 12 What the Preface paradox tells us about the principle of explosion
- 10 What's the current status of the "paradox of analysis"? And are there any strong and widely accepted resolutions?
- 10 Why does the material conditional have the truth table it does?
- View more network posts →