Mostly gone from SE.
Preferred pronouns: hän Feel free to use other gender-neutral or male pronouns if you prefer to use a foreign language.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 4 '19 at 8:06
- Role-playing Games 9.2k 9.2k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Academia 7.4k 7.4k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Language Learning 3k 3k 11 gold badge66 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.4k 1.4k 1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 135 Citing paywalled articles accessed via illegal web sharing
- 92 How to proceed when a mathematical result contradicts existing literature?
- 36 Just started a postdoc, but it went REALLY bad, REALLY fast. Stay or go?
- 29 Citing contemporaneous (interlaced?) preprints
- 29 I'm having difficulty getting my players to do stuff in a sandbox campaign
- 25 Two years into my PhD program, and Mom is dying of cancer. Should I tell my advisor about it?
- 23 Peer-review -- Can I ask to cite my already published paper that is relevant?
- View more network posts →