Student of philosophy, Kantian, doing Japanese budo.
Main field of interest German Idealism and moral philosophy (esp. the philosophy of human rights), but broad education in almost every branch and time of philosophy over the years.
Studied economics and law (and a bit of psychology) as well.
Member for 4 years, 4 months
168 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Philosophy♦ 8.4k 8.4k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 2.2k 2.2k 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Politics 624 624 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 539 539 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- German Language 322 322 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 47 What is this line of counties voting for the Democratic party in the 2016 elections?
- 30 How could both Occam's Razor and complex theories like Quantum Mechanics be correct at the same time?
- 25 Should I respect other people's religions?
- 25 Why don't fair coin tosses "add up"? Or... is "gambler's fallacy" really valid?
- 17 How can substance dualism survive the arguments from neuroscience?
- 16 "Scripting the Future of Stack Overflow" blog post discussion on MSO
- 16 How do blood chokes actually work?
- View more network posts →