Student of philosophy, Kantian, doing Japanese budo.
Main field of interest German Idealism and moral philosophy (esp. the philosophy of human rights), but broad education in almost every branch and time of philosophy over the years.
Studied economics and law (and a bit of psychology) as well.
Member for 3 years, 6 months
127 profile views
Last seen 14 hours ago
Top Network Posts
- 47 What is this line of counties voting for the Democratic party in the 2016 elections?
- 30 How could both Occam's Razor and complex theories like Quantum Mechanics be correct at the same time?
- 26 Should I respect other people's religions?
- 25 Why don't fair coin tosses "add up"? Or... is "gambler's fallacy" really valid?
- 16 How can substance dualism survive the arguments from neuroscience?
- 15 Is this argument a deduction or induction?
- 14 Does Aristotle ever explicitly refer to man as a "rational animal"?
- View more network posts →