An idiot who has always been hopeless in maths, and yet is trying to self-study naive set theory and completeness of logic systems after getting home after work at 8pm everyday. This website is brilliant to someone like me who is not enrolled in a university.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
3 profile views
Last seen Nov 27 '20 at 14:13
Top network posts
- 11 What is the truth value of the proposition 'All unicorns are beautiful'?
- 9 Proving the inverse of a bijection is bijective
- 6 Questions on how to prove that a set of connectives is NOT functionally complete
- 5 Why is the left-intro rule in Sequent Calculus equivalent to elimination rule in Natural Deduction?
- 5 Why are referring and predicating distinct from illocutionary acts?
- 5 Show that if $\langle f,g\rangle=\langle k,h\rangle$ then $f=k$ and $g=h$
- View more network posts →