Particular interests in computational modelling of useful things and related algorithms. So that means particularly PDEs, finite methods etc. and the solution methods.
B. Sc. in Mathematical Sciences (math, cs, stats minor) and doing a M. Sc. in Computational Sciences.
Top Network Posts
- 34 How are poisons discovered? Does someone have to die/be poisoned from it first?
- 26 Is the "legacy" of Marx & Engels unwarranted?
- 20 Can I compare real and complex eigenvalues?
- 18 What did Whitehead and Russell's "Principia Mathematica" achieve?
- 15 When does maximum likelihood work and when it doesn't?
- 14 Is Cauchy distribution somehow an "unpredictable" distribution?
- 14 What purpose does economic inequality (inequality in wealth) serve?
- View more network posts →