Top network posts
- 110 Why don't fair coin tosses "add up"? Or... is "gambler's fallacy" really valid?
- 50 How can an uneducated but rational person differentiate between science and religion?
- 30 Why do revolutions "eat their own?" What is the sociological dynamic here?
- 17 What are the foundations of philosophy?
- 16 Are all paradoxes reducible to one "fundamental" paradox?
- 15 Can belief in science be considered a form of theism?
- 14 Are there philosophical theories that are either confirmed or refuted by the majority of experts?
- View more network posts →