Top network posts
- 107 Why don't fair coin tosses "add up"? Or... is "gambler's fallacy" really valid?
- 48 How can an uneducated but rational person differentiate between science and religion?
- 16 What are the foundations of philosophy?
- 16 Are all paradoxes reducible to one "fundamental" paradox?
- 14 Are there philosophical theories that are either confirmed or refuted by the majority of experts?
- 14 Can belief in science be considered a form of theism?
- 12 If you have won the trust of an illegal immigrant, is it ethical to turn him/her over to the authorities?
- View more network posts →