- Mathematics 20.3k 20.3k 1616 gold badges6666 silver badges152152 bronze badges
- Mathematica 4k 4k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Super User 817 817 22 gold badges99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 737 737 11 gold badge66 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 156 Can you provide me historical examples of pure mathematics becoming "useful"?
- 70 Why does C's printf format string have both %c and %s?
- 64 How to plot Venn diagrams with Mathematica?
- 63 What's the difference between stochastic and random?
- 63 How can we be sure that computers will never accidentally switch a 0 by a 1?
- 62 Why is Euclid's proof on the infinitude of primes considered a proof?
- 47 Can you give me some concrete examples of magmas?
- View more network posts →