Top network posts
- 14 Is "(1) All humans are mortal. (2) Socrates is mortal. Conclusion: Socrates is human." unsound argument?
- 11 Is it nonsense to say B -> [A -> B]?
- 9 Was Kant an Intuitionist about mathematical objects?
- 8 Does studying philosophy help finding answers to questions in life?
- 8 Analogy between an unknown in an argument, and a contradiction in the principle of explosion
- 7 Are there any strong reasons to still consider logical monism or a "One True Logic" in light of all the non-classical logics that have been developed?
- 6 I don't understand Parmenides's argument for why we can't think about what doesn't exist
- View more network posts →