- Law 77.4k 77.4k 44 gold badges9494 silver badges154154 bronze badges
- Linguistics 41.3k 41.3k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Academia 6.7k 6.7k 1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Philosophy 536 536 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 169 169 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 158 Why shouldn't a bank robbery without threats be legal?
- 133 A student slipped a drug into my coffee — what are the legal ramifications of this situation?
- 86 Why do reviews of articles often start with a summary of the article?
- 82 Can I terminate an employee for qualifying for a job through a "degree mill?"
- 76 Can a professor refuse to introduce any textbook for a course?
- 73 Can I sue a restaurant for serving me meat in vegetarian dish?
- 64 I want to leave Islam, but they would execute and kill me. What do I do?
- View more network posts →