Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 87 Installed, just not linked
- 26 Does the lack of randomness imply the lack of free will?
- 11 Why not always pass by const reference in C++?
- 10 Why use try and catch() in C++?
- 10 Storage size of sockaddr_in variable isn't known
- 9 Is there significance in the order of Haskell function parameters?
- 7 Abort trap: 6 in C Program
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any bronze badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.