- ProfileGem: an extensible and modular way to control your Bash shell.
- prompt.gem: a clean, customizable prompt for your Bash shell.
- F-ANSI: Java library for colored terminal output and cursor control via ANSI escape codes.
- bash-cache: Caching / memoization utility for Bash
- PyCrawl: Python web crawler, designed for site diagnostics.
b: Lightweight distributed issue tracker for Mercurial repositories.
- jGrep: Graphical file search utility, intended for Windows users who miss
I release all my StackOverflow/StackExchange code snippets under an Apache license, in case StackExchange's CC-BY-SA is insufficient for your use case.
- Stack Overflow 33.6k 33.6k 1313 gold badges111111 silver badges186186 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 767 767 77 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Philosophy 727 727 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 526 526 55 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 492 492 11 gold badge44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 216 How to print the full traceback without halting the program?
- 190 How to create a generic array in Java?
- 106 How is Java's ThreadLocal implemented under the hood?
- 95 Why is it said that "HTTP is a stateless protocol"?
- 50 Why can nested child classes access private members of their parent class, but grandchildren cannot?
- 45 Does Files.createTempDirectory remove the directory after JVM exits normally?
- 37 How to prevent Gson from expressing integers as floats
- View more network posts →