PhD student in philosophy. My AOIs are mind, cognitive science, language, and related problems in ethics; I have a BA in linguistics and philosophy with a minor in math and further background in physics and computer science.
I practice analytic philosophy by trade, but aspire to continental philosophy as an ideal.
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Member for 8 years, 3 months
48 profile views
Last seen May 22 '17 at 21:52
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 8.3k 8.3k 66 gold badges4444 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Philosophy 7k 7k 66 gold badges3333 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.5k 1.5k 1313 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Puzzling 356 356 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 81 Why didn't James' love and sacrifice for Lily protect her?
- 76 What did Denethor do in the secret room?
- 58 Does Wheatley actually look for my dead body after an hour?
- 49 Can one's House change?
- 47 Tips for golfing in Perl?
- 46 Does it break a rule for a first year to play Quidditch for his/her house team, or is it simply tradition?
- 43 Is 'guns don't kill people, people kill people' a good argument?
- View more network posts →