Hell, I've flipped more lids than a monkey in a soup kitchen - of the mind.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
10 profile views
Last seen Jan 21 '14 at 7:37
Top network posts
- 16 How valid is Nietzsche's critique of Buddhism?
- 6 How would Zizek explain his own popularity with contemporary media?
- 5 Why can the human mind perceive things that are not reality, despite being born from it?
- 5 Can the observer be the observed?
- 5 Platonic Forms and Deleuzian Ideas
- 5 What is Klossowski's conception of the relation between impulse, phantasm and simulacra?
- View more network posts →