I am a software developer, who also happens to have a great many other interests in life. One of them is linguistics (and languages in general). My native language is Portuguese and, at the moment, I'm commited to the Portuguese Language & Usage proposal. If you love that language and admire its tradition as much as I do, please commit to it and be part of a great lusophone community!
London, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 2 months
6 profile views
Last seen Sep 8 '12 at 13:19
- Linguistics 8k 8k 55 gold badges3131 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.5k 2.5k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.5k 1.5k 22 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1k 1k 88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 30 What are the London and Chicago schools of TDD?
- 29 Do the Khoisan languages resemble the world's first language?
- 25 Are there any non-Indo-European languages with go-periphrasis?
- 25 Why is "Usted" grammatically a third person?
- 23 Was there a Semitic influence on Proto-Germanic?
- 23 Using Akka actors in a CRUD web application
- 22 Old English instead of Latin in early Britain
- View more network posts →