My past research interests included differential algebraic equations, nonlinear analysis and relations between symmetries and structural properties.
My current interests are more diffuse, and got more directed towards computer science. I'm especially interested in software development as a collaborative activity.
Member for 8 years, 2 months
11 profile views
Last seen Nov 27 '19 at 18:21
- Mathematics 6.6k 6.6k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Computer Science 5k 5k 1919 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Philosophy 3.8k 3.8k 1717 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 2.8k 2.8k 1313 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.3k 2.3k 1515 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 49 What are some very important papers published in non-top journals?
- 32 How did first-order logic come to be the dominant formal logic?
- 27 On mathematical arguments against Quantum computing
- 25 Proof refutation: Amateur reviews of ambitious CoRR papers
- 23 Mathematical research interrupted by a war
- 19 Is there an O(n log n) algorithm for 4D line simplification?
- 18 Is anyone aware of a counter-example to the Dharwadker-Tevet Graph Isomorphism algorithm?
- View more network posts →