Top network posts
- 66 Is Kurt Gödel's Incompleteness Theorem a "cheap trick"?
- 57 In the history of mathematics, has there ever been a mistake?
- 39 Do numbers exist independently from observers?
- 27 What are the philosophical implications of Gödel's First Incompleteness Theorem?
- 27 Is the claim "this coin is fair" falsifiable?
- 22 Which philosophers have done most to bridge the analytic/continental divide?
- 17 What are some ways to read Wittgenstein's Tractatus other than resolute/irresolute?
- View more network posts →