Top Network Posts
- 11 How is the meaning of life "recursive"?
- 9 Was Socrates of the belief that knowledge was attainable after death?
- 8 What is "the Nietzschean criterion" in Camus' "The Myth of Sisyphus"?
- 7 In Wittgenstein's Picture theory, why is self-awareness (e.g. Cogito ergo sum in Descartes) not an a priori true atomic thought?
- 7 What is time for Bergson? And how is it different from duration?
- 7 Recent achievements & Recent inbox messages not shown on Android app
- 7 What does Heidegger mean by saying that Bergson's concept of time is essentially spatial?
- View more network posts →