- Philosophy 7k 7k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 308 308 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 271 271 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 146 146 22 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 126 126 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 11 How is the meaning of life "recursive"?
- 9 Was Socrates of the belief that knowledge was attainable after death?
- 8 What does Kant mean by "Existence is not a predicate"?
- 7 Did the Logical Positivists accept synthetic a priori knowledge?
- 7 Why is the problem of universals a problem?
- 7 What does Heidegger mean by saying that Bergson's concept of time is essentially spatial?
- 7 In Wittgenstein's Picture theory, why is self-awareness (e.g. Cogito ergo sum in Descartes) not an a priori true atomic thought?
- View more network posts →