- Stack Overflow 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Physics 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Philosophy 750 750 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Network Engineering 415 415 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 262 262 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 15 Is it a problem with radiometric dating that carbon 14 is found in materials dated to millions of years old?
- 13 Is rejecting A not equivalent to accepting ~A?
- 11 writing functions in assembler
- 10 Why can Linux accept sockets in multiprocessing?
- 10 Why does python/numpy's += mutate the original array?
- 10 How to check if a list ONLY contains a certain item
- 9 recv and recvfrom, socket programming using python
- View more network posts →