- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Physics 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Philosophy 760 760 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Network Engineering 405 405 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 262 262 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 15 Is it a problem with radiometric dating that carbon 14 is found in materials dated to millions of years old?
- 13 Is rejecting A not equivalent to accepting ~A?
- 10 Why can Linux accept sockets in multiprocessing?
- 10 writing functions in assembler
- 8 Other explanation for cosmological redshift?
- 8 How to check if a list ONLY contains a certain item
- 8 How do you estimate the mass of a star?
- View more network posts →