I enjoy programming in Haskell. I also have python experience. Category theory is cool.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 12 '18 at 19:39
- Worldbuilding 6.9k 6.9k 44 gold badges4040 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.1k 5.1k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.9k 4.9k 55 gold badges3131 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Code Golf 3.8k 3.8k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Monero 2k 2k 77 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 211 Why is Haskell (GHC) so darn fast?
- 110 My school wants to keep the details of our door authentication system a secret. Is that a good idea?
- 108 Program that creates larger versions of itself (quine-variant)
- 66 Mathematical conjectures on which applications depend
- 66 How can the NSA capture Santa Claus?
- 66 I duplicate the U.S. President. What happens?
- 63 Why does the user pick the password?
- View more network posts →